Buying or selling a home can be a daunting and confusing task, especially when you are doing it alone.
Luckily, REALTORS® are there to help you through the process. When home buyers and sellers choose to work with a REALTOR®, they are gifted with a ton of added benefits that help take the stress of buying or selling a home off of their shoulders.
So, what are some of the benefits of working with a REALTOR®? I’ve listed 4 below!
1. Access To More Listings
- REALTORS® are always immersed in the market, so, naturally, they are the first people to know about any new listings in your desired area.
- Not to mention, REALTORS® have access to databases full of listings that the general public can’t access. These databases will make it much easier to find the perfect home for you.
- Similarly, if you are working with a REALTOR® to sell your home, your REALTOR® will put your listing into these databases so that other agents and homebuyers in the area can have access to it, leading to a quicker sale.
2. Experience in Pricing
- Whether you are buying or selling a home, your REALTOR® should know what any property is worth to make sure that they are working in your best interest.
- If you are in the process of buying a property, a REALTOR® will use their negotiating skills to get you the most possible. Not to mention, leaving these negotiations up to your REALTOR® can take a lot of stress off of both buyer and seller.
- If you are working with a REALTOR® to sell a property, your REALTOR® will save you the guesswork in knowing what number you should list your home for, plus so much more.
- Not only do REALTORS® have years of experience in buying and selling homes, but they also keep up to date with current market values and competitive listings so that you don’t have to.
3. Record Keeping
- Although I always advise clients to keep copies of all of the documents related to buying or selling a property, if trouble arises with your property in the future, you can always count on your real estate agent to have those documents saved and ready for you.
- A REALTOR® is required to keep copies of all of the documents involved in the transaction of buying or selling a home for you. So, if you are ever in need of them down the road, a REALTOR® will save you the stress.
- When in the process of buying or selling a home, a lot of tedious paperwork is involved.
- When working with a real estate agent, they will guide you through all of the paperwork, ensuring that you know exactly what conditions you are signing off on.
- Experienced real estate agents will know exactly what paperwork is required, saving you from any costly mistakes.
Are you looking for an experienced REALTOR® to help you purchase a new home or sell an old one? Give me a call!
Jeneen Marchant with RE/MAX Real Estate
780-904-4240 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.