But what many people don’t realize is that working with a realtor not only saves you time and money, but also comes with a ton of added benefits!
Before skipping out on a realtor, take a look at this list of the top 5 reasons you should work with one:
Years of Experience
- Most people don’t have a lot of experience in buying and selling property, which can sometimes make for delays and costly mistakes.
- That’s where working with a realtor can come in handy.
- Experienced realtors have been involved in the buying and selling of hundreds of properties, and because of this, know the entire processes inside and out.
- They are familiar with all of the intricate forms, contracts, and reports so that you don’t have to be.
- When you work with a realtor, they will guide you through every procedure and make sure that no costly oversights or errors are made.
Connections in the Industry
- When buying or selling a property, you may be looking to work with other individuals in the real estate business like home stagers, inspectors, photographers, etc.
- Luckily for you — a relators network spans far and wide.
- A realtor is like a Disney World FastPass that gives you direct access to other talented individuals in the industry.
- They are associated with the best and brightest in the real estate business, and will gladly help you get in contact with them.
Killer Negotiation Skills
- Sit back and sip a cold one while your realtor deals with the offers and counter-offers from the other side.
- Without the emotional connection to property that most buyers and sellers experience, realtors are able to focus on negotiating with the other side to get you the best deal possible.
- Experienced realtors have exceptional negotiation skills and will always craft messages with your best interests in mind.
- No one has as much knowledge of the Edmonton housing market than local Edmonton-based realtors do.
- It’s their job to stay up to date with the local market prices so that you don’t have to.
- Realtors know everything there is to know about the local market, as well as the current market trends. So, when you hire a realtor to help you with the process of buying or selling property, you won’t have to spend your time researching the market.
Easy access to sellers and buyers
- When you’re looking to purchase property, a realtor can help you gain access to tons of listings that the general public wouldn’t have access to.
- Most realtors have access to extensive databases that allow them to see the best properties on the market.
- People also associate realtors with professionalism, so sellers are much more likely to trust buyers on their property when a realtor accompanies them.
- If you are looking to sell property, realtors can bring in more individuals to view your listing because of their connections with others in the real estate industry.
Whether you are looking for a new place to call home, or are selling a place you’ve outgrown, it’s beneficial to have a realtor by your side to help you through the process.
Remember — at the end of the day it’s a realtor’s job to make the transaction as easy as possible for you. Not only will a realtor save you time and money, but they will also bring tons of added benefits and resources along with them.
Are you looking for a realtor to assist you in buying or selling property in the Edmonton area? Jeneen Marchant with RE/MAX Real Estate would be happy to help! Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.